1. Which body butter is the most popular?
a: Honey Punch is the most popular body butter but every butter is great for your skin.
2. Are the Naturally Fly products natural?
a: Yes, the Naturally Fly products are natural and include natural ingredients.
3. Can I make changes to my order?
a: Orders are processed within 24-48 hours. However, if you email firstname.lastname@example.org within this time frame, with your changes, we will send you a confirmation email detailing that changes you made prior to shipping.
4. I am allergic to nuts. Can I still use your products?
a: Even though some customers with nut allergies are fine with the topical use of our love butters. If you are allergic to nut by products, then we do not suggest using our products.
5. How long will my Naturally Fly products stay fresh and what is the best way to store them?
a: Naturally Fly products are made with natural ingredients. We purposely present our products in smaller portions so you finish them while their ingredients are still fresh and providing their maximum effectiveness. The average shelf life is approximately 6 months. We recommend you store your butter in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight and heat.
6. I have other questions and need to speak with someone. Who can I call?
a: If you still have questions about our products or our ingredients please call email@example.com
7. I have more questions about the products.
a: Click Here to download our brochure.